[USRP-users] how to use the img file posted on the website to upgrade my E310 ?

[USRP-users] how to use the img file posted on the website to upgrade my E310 ?

Martin Braun via USRP-users
Dear All,

Sorry to bother you. I'm new to the USRP field. Currently, I have 2 USRP E310 of which the P/N are 156333C-01L. According to the readme file, I downloaded the img files in the "ettus-e3xx-sg1" folder.

But it doesn't work after I burn the img to my new SD card. It seems that the device can not boot up as the four lights above the antenna interfaces are keeping "on" after I power on the device.

Dose anyone have met this before ?  Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

zsy

Re: [USRP-users] how to use the img file posted on the website to upgrade my E310 ?

Martin Braun via USRP-users
On 09/30/2016 05:54 AM, zhan siyu via USRP-users wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Sorry to bother you. I'm new to the USRP field. Currently, I have 2 USRP
> E310 of which the P/N are 156333C-01L. According to the readme file, I
> downloaded the img files in the "ettus-e3xx-sg1" folder.
>
> But it doesn't work after I burn the img to my new SD card. It seems that
> the device can not boot up as the four lights above the antenna interfaces
> are keeping "on" after I power on the device.
>
> Dose anyone have met this before ?  Can anyone help me ?

How are you writing the image to the SD card? Since the lights stay on,
the E310 is not able to load any files from the card.

Philip