[USRP-users] Clock rate of x310

Marcus D Leech via USRP-users
Hi all,

I use x310 and i want to confige the clock of the usrp. Can someone help me how to confige the clock of the x310 and what is the avilable rate? I saw that 100Mhz and 200Mhz are avialble, there are other rates that can be confige?

Thank in advance

Re: [USRP-users] Clock rate of x310

Marcus D Leech via USRP-users
Dear Ishai,

only the 200 MHz clock rate is supported. 100 MHz is never supported;
in LabVIEW configurations, 120 MHz might be the native rate, but it's
not a rate that you can generally use. 184.32 MHz is no longer
supported.

May I ask what the reason for this inquiry is? Very often, flexible
downsampling in the FPGA solves a lot of user problems, so if you
describe the system you need to build, we might be able to help you
better.

Best regards,
Marcus

On Sun, 2018-06-10 at 18:44 +0300, ishai alouche via USRP-users wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I use x310 and i want to confige the clock of the usrp. Can someone
> help me how to confige the clock of the x310 and what is the avilable
> rate? I saw that 100Mhz and 200Mhz are avialble, there are other
> rates that can be confige?
>
> Thank in advance

Re: [USRP-users] Clock rate of x310

Marcus D Leech via USRP-users
Hello Ishai:

Just to expand what Marcus said, for the X300/X310, there are two master clock rates that are supported: 200 MHz; and 184.32 MHz.

The sampling rate must be an even integer decimation of that master clock rate. The decimation factor can be between 1 and 1024.

The syntax for specifying a master clock rate is at the page below.