[USRP-users] Block Diagram Publish

Martin Braun via USRP-users
Hello,

I'm in the midst of publishing a paper that uses the USRP N210 block diagram attached. This was distributed on the mailing list by someone at Ettus a long while back. I can't find the block diagram on the Ettus website myself.

Is this diagram copyrighted or covered under a creative commons license, or some other license? May I publish this block diagram freely?

Thanks,
Rich

WBX-N210 Block Diagram.png (86K) Download Attachment

Re: [USRP-users] Block Diagram Publish

Martin Braun via USRP-users
If I recall correct Rich, that diagram was part of an NI white-paper, probably done by an NI apps guy rather than coming from the core Ettus team. It may well have been me that posted it here, can't recall exactly.
I picked it up from here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14311/en/

I'd be utterly surprised if anyone cared if you use it verbatim assuming you are discussing a project that utilizes the USRP, there's nothing there that is not public domain.
-Ian